- Record number of Attendees to our State Conference
- Over one hundred legislative interactions at our Day at the hill, and more after that
- Several testimonies already at the state house in defense and in support of bills we are watching – Thank you to all who have led this.
- Over forty-five new members joined NAIFA Texas
- Great activity within NAIFA Texas with some great programs from Harbor Life, NAIFA Fort Worth, NAIFA Dallas, NAIFA San Antonio and more to come.
We are still having issues with the back door though. As we enter Spring going into Summer everyone is engaged in their practices, in outside activities, and wanting to be a part of something. I would like to have one ask, anyone with a conference room and video connection, please host a NAIFA Live event on the third Thursday of every month. Invite prospective members, invite current members, let us go to the micro level here and go back to our roots as an organization growing from the bottom up. I am hoping for past leaders and future leaders will invite just 2 people each month (1 prospective and 1 existing member) think about how that might grow. Let us know you are interested in attending and hosting and we will advertise and support.
Who wants to lead this effort? We can all do it. I’m inviting 4 people to my office for a viewing in May, can you match me?
Lastly, may bring us Congressional Conference in DC, with a huge attendance already occurring. This is an opportunity to grow and bring more people into the fold about what NAIFA does. If you cannot make it, then discuss and engage with other members about attending.
As we move out of April showers and into May flowers think about what you can do to further blossom your practice, your industry, and others.