Commonly Asked Questions
1. How do I get clients the right disability policies? Finding the right policy can be difficult and challenging. There are many factors and price is really not the major factor for the right policy, but might be for the client. Identifying what type of protection is needed, budget available, and how long they need it are important factors.
2. Why should I work with Rodney Mogen and Solve ur Puzzles? Rodney and team decrease wait time, and have detailed knowledge on how to get policies through the first time.
3. What companies do you work with? I lead with Mass Mutual, however Mass is not always right for everyone, so I work with companies I have chosen that are a great fit and work well, they include Columbus Life, Penn Mutual, Ohio National, Illinois Mutual, and Ameritas.
4. How do you work? I work in three ways: I can train you and act as a traditional wholesaler, I can Partner with you (30-70% split) and do the whole underwriting process for you, or I can do it all for you (90-10%.)
5. How do you find Advisers? I network, am a part of several industry associations, and partner with producer groups to be their insurance experts.
1. Can I get disability insurance with diabetes? Yes you can, there are some challenges and modifications but can be done.
2. Can I get Life Insurance with asthma? Yes you can.
3. Can I get life insurance with diabetes? Diabetes must be controlled 6.1 to 7.0 A1c and no complications.
4. If I just had a heart attack can I get life insurance? Traditional policies that go through underwriting would be a no, however I have options that can be used to get coverage on a limited basis.
For Business Owners and individuals going through a Divorce
Individuals going through a Divorce
1. If I am going through a divorce what do I need to know about financially? There are a lot of financial concerns to be worried about, and a lot of information to gather. I will help you collect it and answer the questions you might have?
2. Do I get my spouses retirement when I get divorced? This will all be part of the divorce negotiation, but it is a consideration I will work with your legal team to identify the next steps and what will best set you up.
3. Here some common questions that should be asked:
1. These are questions I will help business owners answer and develop a well thought and executable plan?
Advocating for you
There will be more information shortly.