The first system is a marketing system. Creating an ongoing marketing system is important to generate leads and clients continuously driving people to your business. The way to do this is a three step approach:
- Create local, visible differentiation to attract prospects
- Build local market preference
- Create compelling competitive advantage
As you develop these steps one of the things you need to know, is where your business is, where it stands, and what you want to accomplish, and what you stand for. The way to do this is having a storing, Mission, Vision, and Values. To do this, follow these steps:
· Mission/Vision Statement (1 sentence for Mission, 1 Paragraph for Vision, bullet points for Objectives.
· Mission Statement: What you do, the value. The end result. What you will accomplish as result of your services.
· Vision Statement: Methods to describe how you will accomplish mission statement
· Objectives: Bullet points that tell results that will occur by going through methods of vision statement.
Lastly, once clients are acquired, the clients need to be serviced and included in your business. Ongoing client service is important and the more clients feel included in the business and a part of the family the more repeat business, and most importantly client referrals, the business will receive. The ways to do this is:
. Define demographic criteria for ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ clients. Establish SOP for
how you will work with, service and connect with different classes and
· ‘A’ clients receive preferential treatment, determine system. High net
worth, will purchase in 12-24 months (max). ‘A’ Clients: 3 luncheon
contacts/year, appreciation event, birthday and holiday cards,
newsletter, etc. Define in writing and list.
· ‘B’ Clients – Yearly phone contact, selective clients receive personal
reviews. (Non-business owners, moderate income. No new significant
business expected in 24 months.)
· ‘C’ Clients – No annual phone call unless by support person.
(Lower income, limited future potential.)
Good luck in building your business and to get more detailed steps in this process, contact us at www.solveurpuzzles.com or 512-428-4145.