- Fully Insured Plans - With the affordable care act in full swing, business owners will be looking for additional ways to save tax dollars and this will be an important thing
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Executive Bonus Planning
- Disability Income Insurance – The most under presented and implemented policy. How are you doing with Disability insurance? Do you understand it and are you presenting it the right way?
- Human Life Value
- Long Term Care Options – Riders on life, LTC Partnership plans
- The No Work paycheck – creating a paycheck when you stop working
- Annuity Allocations as part of the Portfolio
- Life Insurance as an Asset Class
- Estate Planning
These are just the top ten things to be looking at for 2015 and there will be many more we will discuss throughout the year. What is your plan to address them? In previous posts we have discussed the quick response business plan. Now let’s talk about the case design action plan. In another post I will detail more about what the case design action plan is, but here is a brief thought process.
Do you have a process you use when determining your case designs? One of my clients has a very detailed process they follow for every client. The beauty of this process is they bring in experts after they have made general recommendations to get a fresh eye at it? What is your process? There are 6 key questions you should ask when developing recommendations to your clients:
- What is your money management process/theory?
- How are your product decisions made?
- What specific models do you follow?
- How do you screen for products?
- What is your allocation model?
- How do you partner/create an advisor team?
Rodney Mogen, is the president of solveurpuzzles, a business focused company. Helping financial advisors and insurance agents solve their case troubles and issues. Rodney is also a small business advisor focused on developing financial strategies for small business owners and helping them develop their own strategy and ideas to grow, sell, develop the way they want. He is focused on creating proper financial strategies for Advisors and business owners to assist them in their day to day duties by solving their financial puzzles. Rodney is also the Director of Financial Strategy for The Evans Group. Check out more information at www.solvurpuzzles.com and the financial strategy work for The Evans Group at www.financialselectservices.com.